| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Velikie Luki in November is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 45.6mm (1.8in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 7:20 long and the longest day is 9:04 long with an average length of 8:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Velikie Luki November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Velikie Luki, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Velikie Luki:
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) N
- Leningrad, Russia - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) N
- Tartu, Estonia - 327.9 kms (203.7 miles) NW
- Ainazi, Latvia - 413.3 kms (256.8 miles) WNW
- Pskov, Russia - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) NW
- Riga, Latvia - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) WNW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) W
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 249.5 kms (155 miles) W
- Utena, Lithuania - 326.5 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 385.2 kms (239.4 miles) WSW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) S
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) WSW
- Mogilev, Belarus - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) S
- Minsk, Belarus - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) SW